Thursday, April 11, 2013


Adjustments ;)
If you’re going to limp… limp in style!


Okay so if you know what MS is; you know that wearing heels can be a bit of a challenge at times. As ladies, a lot of you probably love or loved “hot heels”. Well I’ve got news for you; flats can be hot too! I recently had a very severe relapse preventing me from wearing my dearly beloved heels. (I couldn't walk or even stand by myself) I still had to have something on my feet though. I got tired and a little depressed with my boring, old, scuffed up boots and flats. So I purchased a pair of Steve Madden "Conncord" Rhinestone Smoking Flats.

 

Fabulous Steve Madden Flats!

 

Not only are the shoes absolutely fabulous, but it gave my spirits a great lift! Often times, when going through a relapse, a girl can get pretty down on herself. In those times, do something for yourself that makes you feel good. For me, this time, it was finding a “pump” alternative. Don’t think that just because you are limping, riding, or need assistance that you can’t look good doing it!

 

Looking for a cheaper alternative? 

Allure Studded Spike Flat Loafers BLACK



Check out the website below. 

A Fabulous Cheaper Alternative






No comments:

Post a Comment